Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Angry Birds

I received a birthday cake order for a boy who loves Angry Birds. I will admit, I've never played the game. I know it is shocking to most people :) I'm not a video game person, and if I do play any sort of video games, it's word games, or puzzle games.

Anyway, I had to do a little research to find out more about Angry Birds. The customer said they did not care which bird I did , their son loved all of the characters. After researching , I found that the red one seems to be the main character. At least, that's the one bird that most of the cakes I found were made of.

Here's my Angry Birds cake. It's a chocolate mud cake with a creamy chocolate frosting, and marshmallow fondant.Last week was a busy week. 80 cupcakes went out, and this cake. Next up, I have an order for a pumpkin cheesecake. Because, oh yes, I do more than cupcakes and cakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment