Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bright Colored Rose Cupcakes for a Teen Birthday

Tomorrow, September 26, is my daughter's 14th birthday! It's so very hard to believe my oldest baby is going to be 14. I was a mere 19 when I had her, so we've kinda grown up together. Now, here we are, 14 years later :)

Yesterday she had her "friend" party here at the Chaos House. 5 teenage girls, in one house, for a sleepover. And I, by no means, have a small house. Those girls made it seem small, though :)

What do you do for a teenager who really has no specifications? Her only requirement was "banana cupcake". She didn't care about colors, although her favorite color is green.

This is what I came up with in the end. Our "party theme colors" where black, lime green, purple, and pink. She made her own invites and those were teal.


No comments:

Post a Comment